Today I woke up and spent time with the Lord. We then went eat sushi with our friend Kiya. We spent a few hours there talking about the Lord, and being filled with the Holy Ghost. We then went by Sprint to check out the phones and ask questions. Then we went grocery shopping, and tomorrow we will be having STEAKS! We also bought coffee because I'm not a morning person and it takes a while for me to wake up so it will help me lol. We came home and I did some cleaning...my wife "directed" me to clean the bathroom toilet, shower, tub, and sink. Then I swept and took the trash out as well. Tomorrow I have to clean around the outside of the house to make it look a bit nicer. After cleaning, I did some reading and stuff for school, and then I read about receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost. All you have to do is just receive Him, and allow Him to take over your tongue, speaking while He gives you utterance. There's a lot of misunderstanding about speaking in tongues, and I want to help clarify some things to anyone who desires to know (if you have questions about tongues I'm open to questions). I'm bout to pray and read some more and then off to bed. I believe that people are going to begin receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost in a special way this year, and I am going to encourage everybody in it. It will take your walk with the Lord to the next level in Him. It's not just a gift for some, it's a gift for all. He wants to pour His Spirit out on ALL flesh, and I want everyone to understand that another level in God is just as easy as saying "Yes Lord, I believe, I receive."
God bless everyone who visits this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment