Today was a great day once again. I got to spend some quality time with wonderful wife. I started the day in the Word of God, really just drawing closer to the Lord through the scripture. I then made a call to someone for a friend of ours in the church. We decided to go meet them to pick something up, and while we were out we decided to try a new restaurant...Romano's Macaroni Grill. I'll keep this short...the olive oil "butter" was plain, the bread was dry, the salad tasted like grass, and the food was terrible...the only positive thing was that the water tasted good. My wife barely ate anything so we didn't have to pay for hers, and I ate mine cuz I figured I still had to pay so might as well get my money's worth. I don't believe we'll be visiting that place ANYMORE! We then went to Pink Swirls...a very familiar place to get yogurt, and of course it was delicious, much better than our bad adventure we took to Macaroni Grill. I actually told the employee my story about the restaurant because I was so disappointed lol like she cared. We finally came home, and I spent some time reading the Word and praying...really uplifting my spirit. Now I am about to get ready for bed. Don't really feel like a writing a lot, but will hopefully say more tomorrow...no pic today either...today is a day of just pondering on Jesus. I love Him...look forward to seeing Him one day. When I think about the fact that He does so much for me even though I don't deserve it...just makes my heart glad. Well...May the Lord be with you!
God bless everyone who visits this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment