Here I am getting ready to go to sleep, but I thought I'd talk a little about my day first...it'll be quick. After I left work and went to class, we played a game in class called Norwegian Nosedive. Can't explain this game except to say...you get a partner and you have to only touch the ground with certain body parts given by the instructor. It included a lot acrobatic moves...we actually won most of the rounds but got short changed in the end lol...but I left class and went to wait on my wife to pick me up. I got home and washed dishes and cleaned a bit while she was in class. When she got home, I took some of our old clothes we had been planning to donate for a long time to the car (they're still there till tomorrow). I came back in and decided to set up the brand new printer we were given by my mother n law. We set it up and stuff but saw that we don't have black ink for it...only color...so at some point we'll have to go get some black ink (too expensive). After doing all of that HARD work lol I wanted to take a nap real bad, but instead I was forced by my wife to drive her to pay the electric bill. We then stopped by the bank to make a quick deposit. We came home and immediately took a nap...a long one too cuz we were both wore out. We had planned to go to a movie, because I came across some free movie passes, but instead decided to sleep past the movie time. I told Bailee, "If we both take a nap, we won't get up in time to eat and get ready for the movie." What happened? We both slept past the time we expected...of course it didn't help that I set my alarm for a.m. instead of p.m.. Anyway, we went out to eat at IHOP, my favorite restaurant, for the first time in bout 3 or 4 months! I got my traditional Big Steak Omelet and Pancakes...while Bailee got the Rooty Tooty Fresh N Fruity (I think that's how you spell it). We came home and decided to watch a movie online, I took the dog out, spent time with my God, and now I'm ready to call it a day.
God bless everyone who visits this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment