Today was another wonderful day that the Lord has made. I'm not going to write very long because it's late and I'm tired but just want to remember what happened today. First of all, I got up and took my wife to work, and then came back to the house and spent some time in prayer before I had to go to class. I went to both of my classes, and then went straight to work. I found my supervisor in my office at the time that I had work, so I ended up talking to her for about an hour, which I realized later had made me miss an appointment (not an official appointment might I add...those were just his office hours) with my professor for my capstone project...maybe tomorrow right? Anyway, I worked for a while and went to my other job to work, and then finally got off. I met my wife at the library to walk to the car, and we ran by Panda Express to pick her up some food. Afterward, we went home and I took a little nap. I woke up and spent some time with the Lord again, and then we decided to run to Wal Mart to grab a few things. We came back just before it started to ice over outside...took a shower...read some word...thought about homework...now bout to get to bed. Hopefully no school in the morning!
God bless everyone who visits this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment